What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies, networking, social media, and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the 92% of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, Google, Bing, and 50 other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Individual Property Website - Each listing will get it's own property website with a virtual tour and unique QR code to be used in print advertising. This gives your home a unique viewpoint and attracts more buyers.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. I will also contact agents who already have buyers searching for homes that match your home's features and personally invite them to tour your home.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here